Friday, August 15, 2008

First entry, First day

So I guess this is a blog...
Well I guess will start off this first blog with a description of what I plan to write in the future so that those of you who read this first one will know whether or not you want to continue...let me tell you, I'm not the most interesting person you will meet. So anyway, I hope to write about how my day went, how I feel about it, future events, family, and how the Cubs did. Like any other blog, I'm assuming, this is like a diary, so that is how I will treat it. Hopefully I will remember that anyone can read it and won't talk bad about anyone...but we all know that that is part of being a human, talking about other humans.
Today is...well i guess you can just read the date of this blog so nevermind about the date.
Samantha Brunner is my name, but you may call me Sam, as most people do...I have convenietly listed the other nicknames people call me, to my face, as the title of my blog page (I guess that's what you would call the big box at the top of my page). I am going to be a freshman in college attending Highland Community College and I will be playing basketball there. I hope it's going to be fun. All summer I kind of thought about how much I wasn't going to like it and how I won't play next year, but we just had a meeting and I think I will really enjoy it, so that's good. I am only taking four classes at HCC: Intro to Ecology, Western Civilizations, Calculus, and Rhetoric & Composition I. I was going to add another class, Spanish, but that would just complicate my making money time, so that's not going to happen.
Yesterday I went to my cousin's house for an "Olympics Party." (those cousins were the Hills', if any of you know them... well, you know how much fun we had, although they are a little bit crazy, they fit in perfectly with the rest of the family :) and i love them ) Anyway, Nastia won the Women's All Around, which was really the only thing I wanted to watch besides Michael Phelps (but who DOESN'T want to watch him?) but of course the All Around wasn't untill about 11:00 so that sucked!! I got there at about 7 because that's what time the olympics started, but oh no, not the All Around...gr. I was not happy, mainly because I was really tired by this time and almost fell asleep several times. However, I had a lot of fun, just like I always do with the Hill boys. We spend our time making up stupid games and laughing constantly, I wouldn't trade the time I spent with them for anything in the world! I hope they know how much I love them!!!
I just realized how much i will be writting in this blog, not just every entry, but how many times I will do it daily.... I'm really sorry for anyone who reads this, haha.
Cubs play at 6:10. Yesterday Aramis Ramirez got hurt, that's not good.
Go Cubs!

1 comment:

ldrane said...

Ooo... I have somethign to read when I'm wondering about sports I know nothing about :P