Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Tomorrow, wtf

Ok, so here's the living situation for this fall, well all I know so far, it could change easily.

I am planning to live with my gramma who lives in freeport already so that will be really handy; I have already moved most of my stuff in (which is only clothes and a few pictures). Today my mom took me to Wal-Mart to get me other stuff I will need (toiletries and food so that I dont impose too much on my gramma). I hope that the bed i sleep in will be comfy enough to allow me to sleep happily at night and not make me wish i was at home. I have a feeling I will be homesick (which is completely pathetic because I am only 30 mins away and I know that a lot of my friends are hours away from theirs, but I cant help it)

I cannot believe I am starting a new chapter in my life, college. How did I get here. Oh wow, do I miss high school already. I already miss my friends who have known me since birth, I am definetely going to miss my small town atmosphere. Ok stop talking about this, Sam. You are only going to get more upset...just stop. Ok. Stopped

I am scared about tomorrow, I don't know where my classes are; I only know what buildings they are in, which my mom says is all i need to know because it is so small but that really doesnt help. I just hope I dont make a fool of myself looking for classes.

However

I am excited to be able to start over, be the person I beileve I can be. I have a fresh start, maybe this time I won't screw it up and cause people to hate me. Wow, that sucks, being hated i mean. Not gonna think about it though....not thinking about it. Good. Good job.

Well i guess i still have stuff to pack and my mom...well my siblings' mom...is making lasagna tonight at 7 which mean i have to pack everything in an hour so that i will be ready to leave after i eat.

Promise i will explain later about my confusing family, although most of you who read this already know whats up, but i really just like to talk about it :)

Soooo glad the Cubs won...



Go Cubs!

2 comments:

bkcraig said...

Sam I just spent 20 minutes writing out my class schedule and where they all are...everyone else is in your position too. I'm scared as well.

bkcraig said...

by the way I guess Anna has one too...wait did you say you knew that? O well I'm leaving you a comment anyway...can't stop me!